Saturday, October 6, 2018

Friendship Card

Hello!  I have another card made with Inchies...those little inch squares with images.  I have used a more botanical theme for this one using Gina K Design stamps from Handmade Botanicals, A Year of Flowers 2, and sentiment from Hello Friend.  I also stamped the background on white CS with GKD Petite Flourish.  I used Memento Tangelo and Bamboo Leaves inks with Orange and Green Cardstocks. Cut white inches with square die and the green mats with scallop square die.
Challenges to enter;
Modsquad Challenge: DIY Card-Inching Along
Time Out Challenges: #119 Friendship



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. What a beautifully stamped background-I thought it was designer paper. And how these colours mix so softly. Thanks for joining us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. I love this one too with the beautiful background paper and great colors. Thanks for playing along again with us over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft, dreamy and so delicate, Theresa ... gorgeous dainty background flourishes and such cute botanical inchies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!