Thursday, September 6, 2018

Joy to the World


Welcome!  My holiday card today was made with Penny Black stamps from her Wonder Collection.  Stamped the Wreath and Joy on Ivory CS with red and black inks and trimmed with a Scallop Circle die and attached to a Green Die cut circle.  Arranged strips of patterned papers from American Crafts Kringle and Co. pad with solid red strips on an Ivory card base that I embossed with Cuttlebug Polka Dots EF.  Popped up the circle on a foam cut out to complete the card.  Thought the patterned paper coordinated  well with the design of the berry wreath. 

Challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: September Anything Goes with PB stamps. Optional Sketch
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: September anything using Patterned Paper
CAS Christmas Card Challenge: September Theme is Wreath
Merry Little Christmas Challenge:  #2 September Anything Christmas Goes
Winter Wonderland: Theme is Christmas Joy


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. The paper couldn't be more perfect to go with this sweet wreath Theresa! Love the red berries! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Theresa! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

    Darlene
    Merry Little Christmas DT
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wreath and fantastic design! I’m so glad you joined in the fun at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Theresa! The berry patterned paper work perfectly with your pepper berry wreath. Great texture and dimension with the dry embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and papers
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking card. Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the layout <3 Thank you for posting in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!

    Niki C.
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that DP such a great match to the stamp, I initially thought you had stamped the background before I read your text. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!