Hello! Switching seasons today...thinking ahead to winter holidays making this Christmas card using Gina K Snowflake Stamps from Seasonal Sentiments set and the GKD Sentiment from Holiday Wreath Builder. I was inspired to make this design after watching Gina K's September Release Video and her challenge Emerging Images-use the Emboss Resist technique with your favorite stamps to make your images emerge from cardstock. I stamped the Snowflakes with Versamark ink and heat embossed with White EP. I then used Memento Summer Sky to bring out the images. I stamped the words with Memento Blue Danube and added some rhinestones . Inked the edges with Pilot Silver Metallic Pen and attached to GKD Powder Blue CS.
Other Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: 405 Anything Christmas with optional theme use something beginning with the letter S. I used Snowflakes.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: 405 Anything Christmas with optional theme use something beginning with the letter S. I used Snowflakes.
Simon Monday Challenge: Simon says Monochrome
Winter Wonderland: Anything Christmas Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge: S is for Snow

Fabulous card with a wonderful design! the colors are so delicate, love them! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
A gorgeous CAS card.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge - Janice DT
A beautiful card - love the snowflake background.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.
Helen x