Friday, September 28, 2018

Another Load Of Pumpkins


Hello!   You might recognize the truck on my card.....I used it on another card here earlier.  Since I had this old stamp out, I thought I'd use the entire image on a fall card.  I inked it with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on a white CS and colored with Copics this time.  Sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky ink. Stamped the Power Poppy sentiment with the brown ink.  Finished with a striped patterned paper remnant laying on my desk and a coordinating card base. 
Challenges:
 The Male  Room: Challenge 95 The great Outdoors
Crafty Catz: #431 Anything Goes with Optional Twist Colours of Autumn
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #311 Anything Goes


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, lovely card and thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.Good luck in the challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super autumnal Card. Love all those wonderful colours. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,great colors and fab design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very pretty autumn card, Thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super autumnal scene. Love the gorgeous colours on the trees! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room. Deborah. DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!