Friday, September 28, 2018

Thanks with Some Pumpkins


Welcome!  Still thinking of fall leaves and pumpkins.  I came across this cute Dearie Dolls digital image in my files and decided to print out and put on a thank you card. I added some coloring to the already colored version and trimmed with a die and placed on a brown mat and then an embossed orange card base.  Used a Sizzix  EF Thanks.  
Challenge:
Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge #388 Fall Colors. Use Spellbinder Nestabilities Rectangle and Label dies. 
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 549 Autumn
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. I thought I recognized your image as a Dearie Dolls one. They're so cute, and I can't believe how many freebies she has! It looks adorable on your fall thank you card. The embossing is lovely, too!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the embossed background!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    hugs Debxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!