Tuesday, July 24, 2018

More Christmas In July



Hello!  Two cards are better than one if you have the time and the supplies are already out.  I started by stamping some poinsettias and leaves from GKD Merry & Bright set using some older SU inks Ruby Red and Always Artichoke. I die cut them with GKD dies and set aside.  I stamped and die cut the word Christmas with GKD Seasonal Sentiments set.  I used GKD Heavyweight White and Red Velvet CS to assemble the 2 cards as shown in photos.  I used die cut white foam to pop up the word in the top card. Stamped the word Merry on each card with Versamark but used Red EP on one and White EP on the  other. Both are CAS designs and would be easy to mass produce.  Almost forgot....I added a bit of red crushed velvet flock to some of the petals on the second card.  That's the one that I played with the angle of the  Christmas die cut to be a bit different. 
Challenges:
Modsquad Challenge: Christmas in July
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Use a Die and/or Punch.  My 5th entry.
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #477 Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: # 395 Anything goes as long as it's Christmas. Option use some red. 
Die Cuttin' Divas: Challenge #379 Christmas in July
The Merry Christmas Challenge: Anything Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful and elegant! Great use of dies too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely holiday cards! Thanks for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas!! :)

    Theresa (DCD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty Christmas cards:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. These will be great cards to mass produce and they are so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas card
    Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Clean and Simple designs of both your cards. You're right - could be mass produced for Christmas. Thans for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!