Saturday, July 7, 2018

Bleach Technique

Hello!  This card was made from the July Release Party Challenge at Gina K Designs on Stamp TV.  We were challenged to make a card using the Bleach Technique shown by Gina K.   I stamped the image and a sentiment from GKD You Make Me Smile stamps with Versamark on Red Velvet CS  and heat embossed with Black EP.  I brushed the bleach on the image removing some of the color.  I added some color to the leaves with a green pencil but left the petals just as they were after bleaching.  Finished with a black mat and white card base.  
Other challenges:
 TIME OUT Challenges: #113 Inspired by Words-Smile Quote. See Graphic below
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. I saw Gina's video as well,and you made a beautiful card based on the bleach technique! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun technique - with beautiful results on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!