Sunday, October 8, 2017

Christmas Tree


Hello!  Yesterday was World Cardmaking Day and I spent part of the day making Christmas Cards that I will send to the Caring Hearts Card Drive.   For this card, I used stamps from Penny Black's Wonder Collection with Versamark ink and Gold EP.  I added a strip from a gold foiled pattern paper with snowflakes die cut from the paper and a gold embossed star.  Used Metallic Gold cardstock as base with layer of Pink CS.  Love the Gold and Pink Combo.
Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas: Challenge #259 Christmas Trees.
Happy Little Stampers: October Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card in pink. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty HazelNuts Christmas challenge extra this month :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!