Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Trees of the Seasons



Hello!  Today I have 2 One Layer  cards using the same stamps and similar layouts but added an extra tree to the winter one using masking.  Stamps used are from Gina K's The Northwood set.  I decided to make one for Fall and one for Winter.  I may make more for Summer and Spring and use for a card set of birthday cards.
Supplies Used: White CS; Memento Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky, Paris Dusk Inks, SU Bordering Blue Ink;  Memento Markers, Stickles Frosted Lace, Liquid Pearls.

Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Trees, Trees, Trees. I was inspired to make 2 cards.
Creative Corner Challenges: Theme is Autumn
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C355 Make a birthday card.
CAS on Sunday: Challenge 92 Make a one layer card.
AAA Cards: Game 74 Masking. Used masking to add a sixth tree to the CAS Winter card.
Mod Squad Challenge: Theme is Falling Leaves



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Simplicity at its finest ... love them both Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘TREES’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS design.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod SquadChallenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Beautiful!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your CAS Tree cards depicting 2 of the seasons, Fall and Winter. I love doing this, it gives a lot more mileage to our stamps! Both so pretty and peaceful. Lovely cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna Design Team Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, these are both so beautiful! You've mastered clean and simple on a one layer card. Not so easy! Glad you shared with us in our Trees challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa, your cards are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    Peggy T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!