Hello! This post is a quick and easy card made with Gina K Sand CS, Gina K sentiment and speckle stamps from Gifts from the Sea set, and some stickers from EK Success Sea Shells and Sand assortment. I have had these stickers for several years and thought of them when I saw this week's recipe challenge at Less is More to use stickers, sticky labels or peel-offs on your cards. I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink for the sentiment and sand speckles stamped on the card. I like the colors and glitter(does not show very well on the photo) on the stickers.
Friday, September 2, 2016
Seashells and Sand
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
CAS,
Gina K Papers,
Gina K Stamp,
Glitter,
Seashells,
Stickers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is wonderfully elegant, such pretty stamping and stickers, and who doesn't love a seaside theme? I certainly do! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
ReplyDeleteA beautifully classy card Theresa. The colours are dreamy and perfect for your seaside theme. Great use of our sticker/ peel off theme too. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx