Saturday, April 23, 2016

How Old?


Hello! I have been playing with  From the Heart Digi stamps and Washi tape for the I (heart) Sketches with a Twist #148 sketch challenge. The twist is to add Washi tape.  The Surprised Birdbrain and Sentiment were printed and colored with Copics and a bit of Blue Glitter Gelly pen on the eyes.  Instead of matting the image, I wrapped some of the GKD Washi tape around the edges that  I also used on the card.  I happened, just by accident, to find a MME pattern paper that I thought coordinated well with the tape and the colors that I used. Arranged this on a Grass Green Card Base.  I was pleased at how this card came together.

Other Challenges:
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Simplicity- Keep It Simple. 
Cratyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Patterned paper
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

  1. He just makes me smile - great pattern usage too - Thanks for joining in at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bird and card. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the sketch! I love this fun, happy card. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at From the Heart Stamps, I {heart} sketches with a tWist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entry for Sketch 148 at From The Heart Stamps. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bird! what a fun and cute card. love the papers you used. thanks for linking up to curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Theresa. Love the sweet chicken... fun papers. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image :-) Thanks for sharing your card in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you again soon, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!