Saturday, April 23, 2016
Another Card with Washi Tape
Hello! I have again been playing with From the Heart stamps and Washi tape for the I (heart) Sketches with a Twist #148 sketch challenge. See below. The twist is to add Washi tape. I am using digital stamps from Time to Bloom that I received to use in this Stamp of the Month challenge at From the Heart. I colored the floral images with Copics and sponged the background with Memento Pink ink. I added some Dewdrops for interest. I layered this with Red CS and placed on an Embossed (EF Swiss Dots) card base striped with MME Washi Tapes.
Other Challenges:
AAA Cards: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful card, Theresa ! I like all the pink and how you´ve uses parts of the FREE Stamp of the Month April "Time to Bloom" set. Great take also wiht our Sketch #148 this week.
ReplyDeleteThank for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !
Imke ~ My Crafty Place
fab card
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline
The colours work really well! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
ReplyDeleteA lovely pink & red card! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS this week!
ReplyDelete