Other Supplies: White and Red Card Stock, SU Ruby Red and Always Artichoke inks, EK Success Border Punch, Sakura Clear Star Pen.

Challenges:Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge-Handmade Embellishments
Crafty Sentiments: Challenge Theme is Valentine
Mod Squad Challenge: Love Is In the Air
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #80 Red
Allsorts Challenge: Week 347 Valentine's Day
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

Oh, this absolutely beautiful! Love that delicate rose and sweet hearts. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous rose, and I love how you added the hearts! Stunning card, Theresa! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the simplicity of this card. And you have used that great stamp by Melanie perfectly. I like everything about this card! Great design, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at
ReplyDeleteMod Squad Challenge.
Love this rose stamp! Nice design! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteA lovely elegant Valentine card Theresa and nice design, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x
This is beautiful! I love the colors and the design. Thank you for joining our Valentine Challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog. Julie, DT
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card - Thanks for joining in at Mod Quad~
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x
ReplyDelete