Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Balloons for Valentine's Day
Hello! Another tag today. When looking for an image to use for the tag challenge shown on right, I found this digital image of Cuthbert Bear (Polly Craft) with balloons and just had to make another tag with this cute image. This one I made for Valentine's Day using stamps from Winnie and Walter. After coloring Cuthbert with Copics I fussy cut him and attached to a tag of water colored paper smooshed with Distress Ink Stormy Sky.
Other supplies: White CS, Red Ribbon, Memento Lady Bug ink, Sizzix Border Punch, Glossy Accents.
Challenges:
Tag You're It!: Challenge #38 shown on right. I was inspired by the layout and colors.
Crafty Sentiments: Challenge is Valentine Theme
Sweet Stamps Blog: January Challenge Anything But a Card.
Thanks for dropping by today.
Keep warm and safe.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautiful Tag Theresa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely tag with a cute image. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.
ReplyDeleteThis tag is adorable. Love the scalloped detail at the bottom of the tag. Thanks for joining us at www.sweetstamps.com
ReplyDeleteKim - SSDT
Darling tag. Thanks for sharing it at Tag You're It.
ReplyDeleteSuch a very pretty tag!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs & Good Luck!
Hugs,
Karen. (DT)