Hello! I started off to make a green card and that is what I got....all green. Not another color in sight!
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for my design since it had circles as also in the photo inspiration from Sparkle & Shine Challenge. I was going to break up the color with a bit of white but I ended using 4 shades of Green Card Stock, Memento Bamboo Leaves and Pear Tart inks, and green sequins. The Heart was cut from a Foil Shamrock Confetti and added in with the sequins.
Other Supplies: Power Poppy Sassy Succulents stamp set, Cuttlebug EF Tiny Bubbles, Nesties Circle Dies, Sukara Clear Star Pen, and foam dots.

Challenges:Sparkle & Shine Challenge: Green
See graphic on right
Sketch Saturday: #379 by Alex shown on left
Simon Monday Challenge:
Use a Stamp
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa

Well, I love green! I like how you popped the flower. Thanks for joining us on the blog hop challenge this week at Simon's Monday challenge!
ReplyDeleteI really like the shades of green. This is very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
ReplyDeleteI really like the shades of green. This is very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
ReplyDeleteI really like the shades of green. This is very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
ReplyDelete