Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Father's Day


Hello! Welcome to my studio.  Today I am sharing a card for Father's Day that I will enter into several fun challenges.  This will be for my DH who is Dad to my many Teddy Bears.  This Lili of the Valley stamp ( I forget the name)  is one that I have for many years and it is great for Dad's Day. I stamped it with Memento Espresso Truffle ink on white CS and colored it with Copics.  I stamped the Winnie & Walter Sentiment with Memento Nautical Blue. The image was framed with a mat of GKD Tan Leather CS and framed with a Pattern paper from Authentique  and adhered to a card base of GKD Little Boy Blue CS. I also added a red twine from stash and made a banner using my Cameo  to hang above the chair.  The pattern layer was embossed with Cuttlebug EF Gingham

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Make it Masculine
Fab n Funky Challenge: #262 Check it out.  I used a checked pattern and a Gingham Check  EF.
Creative Corner Challenges: Just for Dad
The Ribbon Girl Blog: June Card Challenge -use an animal on card
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Challenge #119 is Masculine with ribbon or twine.
Retro Rubber Challenge: # 16 Tie it on. Use an old stamp one year or older.  My LOTV Stamp is a few years old. This is a new challenge to me...first time to enter.
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Challenge is For a Man
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Something for the Boys
Tuesday Throwdown: #248 Frame It
Shopping Our Stash:  Use a Cute Critter
Addicted to Stamps: Make Your Mark


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

19 comments:

  1. Perfect image for Father's Day and great masculine colours too. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa! This is one absolutely sweet card! The colors and details are so wonderful! I am glad you found us and played along! Be sure to come back for more challenges! We have lots of fun ones planned! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card -- love that son bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Theresa! awesome card, your coloring is FAB! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This card looks so professional and is so cute! I could never get it to look this great!! Thanks for playing along with the Retro Rubber this week and hope you will play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at RRBC and telling us about your stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week for our "Cute Critters" challenge!!
    ~*~*donna~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa, this is super cute! He will adore it!! As for me, I adore how your twine tails hang down between the words! Inspired!! Thank you for playing at RRBC! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card for Dad! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! :) Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. I would absolutely LOVE to have you play along with us in these challenges if you are able. I LOVE seeing your cards, and it would a blessing to have you share with us here:

    CropStop - www.cropstop.com/blog - Anything Goes

    Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Anything Goes

    I really hope to see you there soon. Your art is FABULOUS!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous and I just love the colors! Thanks for playing along in our Cute Little Critter Challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww... I love that bear stamp. Such a sweet image. Lovely coloring. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable stamp and a fabulous Father's day card, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Critters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is adorable and the perfect image for a Father's Day card. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us on the RRR Challenge this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card, love it. Perfect for Father's Day. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this week. Cx DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! thanks for joing us at RRR!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a super sweet and creative card! Thanks so much for doing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!