Sunday, October 5, 2014
Sunflower and Butterfly
Hello! Loving all the fall card challenges that are out this week. My card today is made with Gina K Design stamps 3 sets- Stippled Nature, A Year of Flowers, and Always Autumn. I colored the flower and leaves with Copics Y13, YR21, E25,27 after stamping with Memento Espresso Truffle and Bamboo Leaves inks. I used GKD Pattern Paper from Autumn Landscape and GKD Grass Green and Ivory CS. The red layer was a scrap. The image was cut with a Nesties Circle Die and the Butterfly was Fussy-cut after stamping with Memento Cantaloupe ink on Ivory CS and adding some doodling with a black pen. Also used Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots for texture. Used masking on flower for stamping leaves.
Challenges:
Fusion Card Challenge: Used both the sketch and photo shown in the graphic.
STV Mix it up Monday Challenge: Use a critter on a card
The House That Stamps Built: Designers Choice Challenge DCC 94-Fall. Sorry, I broke my own rules and entered this card without using RI stamps.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Butterfly,
Die Cut,
Dry Embossing,
Fall,
Flower Cards,
Fussy Cuts,
GKD Papers,
GKD Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the texture of the embossed dots ... what a happy card ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.
ReplyDeleteGoodness, Theresa - I can smell fall in the air with this one! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely layout this is, Theresa! So glad you entered it in the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteAcckk SUPER Cute, love that wimsical butterfly and the green is luscious, woth great embossing,Yay! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, so HAPPY you did Yahoo!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are so bold and gorgeous. Loving the embossed background too!
ReplyDelete