Hello! This card is for the Mix It Up Monday Challenge - Over the Deep Blue Sea at Stamp TV. Tricia has asked us to make a Water Themed Card. We can use nautical images, rain, snow... ANYTHING that has water! Since I do not have many Nautical Theme Stamps from GKD (note to self....buy some GKD nautical stamps), I had to stretch my resources for this card. I selected a verse from Melanie's Gifts from the Sea set and seashells from her A Year of Borders and combined them with a water looking Pattern from GKD Poolside paper pad to create this water themed design. Other supplies used were: GKD Soft Sand CS, Metallic Copper CS, Versamark, Copper EP, SU Blue ink, and Nesties Label 4 Dies. The embossed verse was recessed under the copper frame.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Deep Blue Sea
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Die Cuts,
GKD Papers,
GKD Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Metallic CS,
Nesties,
Seashells
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful card, love how you framed the sentiment!
ReplyDelete