This Christmas card is for Hazel's Challenge to use our interpretation of 'silent night' for a Christmas card. I used images and papers from Heartfelt Creations Christmas Collection from last year. I think the shepherds viewing the Star capture the feel of a Silent Night. I cut an oval with Nesties Die from the background paper and placed over the image and attached to a Card Base of Ivory CS. I highlighted the words on the Pattern Paper with Clear Star pen instead of stamping a verse. I placed a rhinestone on the star and used Clear Star pen to give shine to the stars.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Silent Night
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern Paper
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a gorgeous card, Theresa! Thanks for sharing :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely card,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card which fits the criteria perfectly. Kate x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteSo peaceful and beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra challenge this month. Cindy-GDT
ReplyDelete