Sunday, May 4, 2014
Christmas in May
Hello! I am trying to do some holiday cards ...yes, this is a Christmas card. I made this with a Lili of the Valley stamp with James called Little Star and some Christmas Pattern Papers. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge which I need to post now to make the deadline.
Challenge:
Tuesday Morning Sketch: Shown on the left
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Use something beginning with B
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Theme is Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge: Use spots and/or Stripes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything Goes with Ribbon
Supplies:
Stamp: LOTV James Little Star
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: R22,24,26, E30,43,344, Y28
Papers: White and Green CS, Pattern Papers Pebbles Welcome Christmas paper pad
Ribbon: Green Satin from stash
Stars from stash
Ranger Liquid Pearls Gold and White
Nesties Oval and Scallop Oval Dies
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awww! This is adorable!! I love the image and your coloring!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at TMS #247
Super cute! I love the stars!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - great layout - Thanks for joining the Fab n Funky challenge this week - hope to see you again soon. Beccy x
ReplyDeleteHe is completely adorable!! I love the LP on his hat & star - texture adds so much :) THanks for coming to play at TUesday Morning Sketches with us!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love the little bear. Great design! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas card! It's always good to make an early start! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lynsey x
Lovely Christmas card, I love James the bear he is such a cutie, thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky Crafty Hugs Kelly x
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable Thersa. I love the cute image and your papers. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ in our "Spots and/or Stripes Challenge" and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT
ReplyDelete