I did not plan another post today but the deadline for the
Less Is More Week 145 challenge is approaching and I did want to do a couple of entries for their One Layer Thank You card challenge.
For the first card, I simply used 2 embossing folders, one a floral border and one a small Thanks EF. I embossed the 2 on White Cardstock and then highlighted the raised areas with Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, and Peanut brittle inks. The EF's were Sizzix for the text and Cuttlebug for the Border.
I used a Sizzix EF for this second one layer card by embossing the front of the card of Green Cor'dinations Paper and then sanding to reveal the embossing. Easy Peasy!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Another gorgeous card!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper embossing Theresa!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More
These are very nice one layer cards, Theresa! I love the first one; so sweet.
ReplyDelete