Thursday, July 4, 2013

White-tail Deer Passing by a Covered Bridge



When I saw the month long challenge at Craft a Scene,  I knew exactly what I wanted to do for my entry, but since I have not been in my my studio much the last few weeks, I am running late completing my card. The challenge is to use Realistic Forest Animals in a scene.  I stamped the White-Tail Doe and Fawn using a stamp from Repeat Impressions using Memento Espresso Truffle ink on white Cardstock. I masked the image and stamped a covered bridge in the background with a Heartfelt Creations stamp and stamped clouds with another Repeat Impressions Stamp. I colored the image with Copics and Sponged the Sky with Memento Summer Sky ink.  Added more grass across the bottom edge with a marker.  I trimmed the image and attached to a brown mat and then to a dotted digi paper scrap leftover.  This was placed on a my card base of Dark Brown.  This was a fun card to do. 

Challenges:
Craft a Scene: Realistic Forest Animals
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes- theme with the optional extra to include animals / creatures etc in your card
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Repeat Impressions and Heartfelt Creations
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle (Marker too)and Summer Sky pads
Copics: C1, 3, N1, W1, E 0000, 00, 11, 25, 27, 34, 47, 55, G21, 40, 82, YG 67, R 20, 22
Metallic Silver Jelli-pen,  Black Glaze Pen
Papers: GKD White and Dark Brown CS

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. The scene you created for this card is just beautiful Theresa!!! Happy 4th July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene, Theresa! I love that sweet deer. Hope you are having a good summer; it's flying by, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene, Theresa. I love the white tail deer stamp you've used. Thanks for joining in at Craft A Scene this month.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really wonderful Theresa. I am so glad you had time to finish your scene. Thank you for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card have you made, indeed I am also glad that you join this challenge with this card.
    I like the deer with the fawn too.
    great scene!!
    thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene! Great job building up the scene with the different stamps that you used and gorgeous colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft a Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card, fabulous scene! thanks for joining us at PTW this week,Karenx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!