Hello! I am posting this card that I made for
Joan's Garden Challenge. We are to u
se polka dots , some vellum, butterflies , any color
combination , and use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. The pink cardstock for the base card is from a pack of Pastel Fashion colors purchased from Joan's Gardens. I layered this with a mat of polka dot paper from MME's 6x6 Paper Pad and then topped it with part of a floral paper from MME's Indie Chic Paper Pad that I fussy cut . I stamped the Sentiment (Spring Has Sprung set) by Flourishes with SU Always Artichoke ink on a scrap of Velum and attached it under the polka dot layer in a window cut with Nesties Label 4 Die. I then attached with foam dots the 2 butterflies that are a double layer of pink cardstock and Velum. The butterflies were cut with a Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die that I won from Joan's.
Check out the challlenge and products at www.atjoansgardens.com
It is fun how easily a card can be built with 3 papers, some scraps, and a couple of dies....and of course a stamp and ink.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks!