One of my favorite winter stamps is this "Christmas Village" by PSX which I have used for many cards. This time I am using it as a simple black and white card using Versamark and Ranger black embossing powder on GKD white card stock with no coloring or embellishing. I used a GKD white card base, a mat of digital Snowflake Pattern Paper from Dreamees, and a solid black mat directly under the image. Looks like we are having more snow today.
Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: It's as plain as black and white.
CRAFTS AND ME: Winter Wonderland
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Hi Theresa, Happy New Year! This IS a lovely stamp, and I can imagine how versatile it is. The black and white make the details really pop! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteI love black and white cards - this is super - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 105 - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty image this is! So beautiful, my friend. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThat image looks so sophisticated in the monochromatic colours Theresa.
ReplyDeleteThanks joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Gorgeous card Theresa, the black and white is so striking and the scene is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx
Very stunning! Almost looks like x-stitch!
ReplyDeleteFab card Hun I love the monochrome look it's gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
Hugs Mandy xxx