Thursday, November 1, 2012

Red and Gold with a Flair

 

I am running very close to the deadline for the challenge at Annabelle for their sketch shown to the left. I am rushing to get this in. My card is very simple but in a way,  dramatic with the gold and red and the large font of the sentiment.  This Annabelle stamp is one of my faves for Christmas.  Instead of bling, I added some dots punched from the metallic paper.

Challenge Link:
Annabelle Stamps Blog: Sketch absc 055
A Blog Named Hero: The OL'1, 2 punch: Use Punch or DieCut

Supplies:
Annabelle Stamp: Stamped for Christmas
Ink: Versamark and Pilot Gold Metallic Pen
Ranger Gold EP
Papers: Red Textured CS, Metallic Gold CS
Punches: Marths Stewart Douple Loop, EK Corner Punch, Hole Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful Therese! Love the striking colours!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Therese..Love the gold embossed sentiment on red! Thanks for sharing with AnnaBelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and pretty, Theresa! I love the gold dots - makes it easier to mail. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red and gold are so classy and traditional Christmas! So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!