Sunday, September 16, 2012
Cabin in the Snowy Woods
At Craft a Scene Challenge, the theme this month is Trees, Trees, Trees. They want us to use at least three trees stamped on our entries. The entry should have a stamped or digi image in the background and another in the foreground. For my cabin in the woods card, I used the cabin with trees image and trees in the background with some birds flying by. I added deer in the foreground and extended the walk and placed some snow mounds by drawing those in. In all I used 5 stamps to create the scene.
Challenge Link:
Craft a Scene: Trees, Trees, Trees
Supplies:
Stamps: All GKD-Theresa Momber's "Life is Good" for the cabin, 2 deer, and trees
Melanie Muenchinger's "Gifts From The Sea" for the birds
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky, and Tuxedo Black
Ranger Distress Marker White
Copics: Forgot to list
Papers: White, Red and Slate Blue CS
Stickles for snow
What is your favorite scene to create? I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a pretty winter scene you have created, Theresa! And, I love your header - great photo!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've created a really lovely scene here Theresa, I can almost feel the warmth of the log fire that I'm sure is burning in that cabin.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.
B x
What a great scene you created. I just had to take a peek. It sure looks like a cold, winter day.
ReplyDeleteThis is another lovely scene, Theresa. Thank you for joining us again this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD
ReplyDeleteP.S. We are having another DT Call if your are interested. I would love to see your work as part of our DT!
I'd LOVE to be here! So serene and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us again this month at Craft a Scene.
This is so pretty! I think I want to spend Christmas in that cabin! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft a Scene!
ReplyDelete