Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "I'm in Stitches"
Ink: Versamark, DI Brushed CorduroyEP: Ranger Black Detail
Pens: Metallic Silver and Gold Jelli-ink Pens, Atyou Silver Pen
Papers: MFP's Neutral Paper Pack, Digi Paper from Graphics Fairy
3D Foam Dots
Personal note- I love this stamp set because it reminds me of sewing machines that my mother and grandmother used and a machine (a collector item, I'm sure) my Aunt Julia gave me a few years before she died. I decided to pull it out of its case and share a picture. The warranty is dated August 1949.
Please join in the challenge this week for a chance to win a MFP stamp Set. You have until 3PM on Friday June 22, 2012 to post your card. Remember, if you use MFP, a Heinrich Company stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice.
Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

Theresa--this is a perfect vintage card. I love the digi BG paper you used also. Wonderful card. TFS
ReplyDeleteI love that background paper. Your card looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWonderful vintage card! Love the bg paper.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful vintage card, Theresa! Love the background and the sewing machine stamp!
ReplyDeleteWow,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful vintage card! And, up against your antique machine - it looks wonderful!
You can't get anymore vintage than this! Super awesome!
ReplyDeletewow - that is amazing! looks like a painting of the sewing machine - frame it and keep next to your real vintage machine!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Theresa, I love your card next to your sewing machine!!! What a precious picture! Your card is fabulous!! Awesome color choices to go with your sewing machine!
ReplyDeleteTheresa, I don't sew at all, but love images with the old sewing machines, etc. Must be the love of vintage that gets me. Thanks for sharing your picture of your antique, what a treasure.
ReplyDeleteI love your card and great score on that bg paper.
hugs...
Wow what a great card. I love the antique sewing machine you have too.
ReplyDelete