Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Caroling Snowmen

When I made this card, I did not know that it was going to be so hard to capture the colors in a photograph to correctly show in my post. I used non traditional colors of brown and teal for the snowmen but the browns show more as a deep red. I used 2 images from Meljens Designs - Caroling Snowmen and Let it Snow. I colored the images with Copics and added some glitter with ClearStar Pen and used Black Glaze Pen on the noses. Used brads and photo holders on sentiment that I fancy cut.
Challenges:
Meljens Designs: Use brads. Brown ones are holding the sentiment.
Charisma Cardz: Cutsey Cards...aren't these the cutest Carolers?
Digi Doodle Shop's Best: A wintry theme.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Bright Colors and Sparkle...there is some sparkle...hope you see it.
One Stop Craft Challenge: Show 3 things on your card. Happy 3rd Birthday to One Stop. There are 3 snowmen, 3 stars, 3 buttons on the image.
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up Challenge: Use some teal on your project.
Supplies:
Meljens Digital Images mentioned above
Papers: Teal CS from stash, GKD White CS, BasicGrey pattern from Figgy Pudding
SU Taken with Teal Ink, Copics, Sakura Pens
Spellbinders Label One Die
Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes (used on Polka Dot mat)
EK Success Corner Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

18 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and really cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combo you've chosen for this lovely card - and, yes, I can see the sparkle - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the cute snowmen and the lovely colour combo...perhaps it's your monitor...the colours seem to show up ok on mine. :)
    Thanks so much for joining us, this week, over at DYSU!

    Naomi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I LOVE your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo Theresa and an adorable card. Love those snowmen. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Snow" cute!! :) Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    PS-I have blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Love those snow carolers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. arent they precious! big smile here (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card! love that image, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hat that when cards don't photograph correctly. I had a red look brown just last week. But the card is beautiful so maybe you will be the only one who knows what the real color is. I love the blue and teal combo. Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop this week, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such a pretty creation. Love the image too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have created the perfect card, your coloring is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty. I love these colors for Christmas and the holidays. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You just can't get any cuter than this GF! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous card, and a lovely cute image Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute and fun card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty creation.Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time and good luck in the draw!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!