Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another Christmas Mini Box

Hello...back for a second post. I had so much fun making a mini pizza box using Selma's directions found here that I had to make another one. This one is also made with BasicGrey Figgy Pudding papers for the box and band. I made the ornament with a Cuttlebug Die and Embossing Folder "For You" from Cranberry Tart and Green CS. Cut some branches from Gold Metallic CS with Sizzix "Branch" Die and attached to back of ornament. Finished with some Gems and Gold Metallic Ribbon Bow.
I know I will be making more of these neat boxes.

Challenges;
Joan's Gardens: Use Selma's new technique for creating a box, use a band around the box, use Christmas Paper (Graphic 45 if possible), decorate the pull off band. Did have any 12x12 paper from Graphics 45.


Wee Memories: Challenge is handmade gifts, tags, and boxes.

BasicGrey Challenge: Anything Goes. Used paper from Figgy Pudding.


Thanks for dropping by.
Theresa

13 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic box. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box, Theresa! I love the papers and the pretty ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful box. I love the papers and your ornament is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa this is beautiful. I love how you coordinated the ornament on the band with the design paper. Thanks for sharing another beautiful box with us in this weeks challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fab creation, lovely papers and design, thanks for sharing with us at Basic Grey, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box! Love all the details. Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just gorgeous!!!!Thanks so much for playing along with Wee memories This week!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!