Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Merry Little Christmas

 I seem to be stuck on snowmen the last few days but I had to make this card for Paper Cupcakes' There's Magic in the Air Challenge.  Dru challenged us to make a Christmas card in the traditional colors "red & green".
There was a  Paper Cupcake image here you could download for free "A Merry Little Christmas" which I used for my card. Colored the image with Copics and gold glitter pen. Cut with circle die and matted on green circle mat. My base card is GKD All Spruced Up and the red mat is from stash. I embossed the red mat with Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes and sponged with SU Handsome Hunter ink and added glitter to snowflakes with Sakura Clear Star Pen.  Added some green ribbon to finish.
Challenges:
There's Magic in the Air
Digital  Tuesday Challenge: Sparkly Christmas
For Fun Challenges: Christmas
Our Creative Corner:  Add color and depth to dry embossing.
Crafty Catz Weekly: Do a challenge from their past challenges of your choice. I did Challenge 60- Christmas. 
Annabelle Stamps: Say it in green and red.

 Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

13 comments:

  1. It's wonderful Theresa! Thanks for playing along at PaperCupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as cute as can be! Love the color of his coat... it's like the perfect red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Theresa! Your coloring is awesome and I love the embossed background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Theresa! Love the rich colours in your design!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I love this card so much the embossing that wonderful image it looks great thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun and cute card, Theresa!
    LOVE your design and loving your cute snowman!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. I like how you made the snowflakes dark. I really think that looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at For fun. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, Merry Xmas carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but a beautiful card :)
    Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Theresa......another of Nina's amazing images!!!
    Thanks fo r playing along with Annabelle Stamps again this week good luck and Merry Christma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your embossed and inked panel looks fabulous. Love the two colors together. Cute snowman too! So happy you could join in our fun this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely cards thanks for joining crafty catz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!