Cut image with Nesties. I used a blue card base (from stash) and embossed front with Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes and swiped with the Brilliance Platinum Planet pad. Finished with a GKD sentiment stamped and embossed on a Ribbon Tag cut with Spellbinders die with a hint of ribbon.
I used sketch 194 from Card Positioning Systems shown lower right.
Challenges:
CPS Sketch 194
Just Cute Bears Challenge: Winter Birthday
Alphabet Challenge: E is for embossing.
![]() |
| CPS 194 |
Simon Says: Let it snow.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa


This is adorable and lovely in the blue!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. That bear is just so cute and I love the embossed paper. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and Friends.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card love the way you have presented it too thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable... the embossing and coloring after gives it a really cool texture! Love your new blog digs!
ReplyDeleteHi Theresa,
ReplyDeleteI just heard from Betty last night (late). She has been in Mississippi for the holidays. Thanks for the comment on my Roses project and my new pic. I detest photos, but I bit the bullet.
Such a cute James Bear card, thanks for joining us again on JCB & Friends.
ReplyDeletehugs
wynneth
x
Aww your card is gorgeous Theresa, sooooo sweet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our let it snow challenge, please feel free to enter again we'd love to reach 500 entries this challenge
hugs Mandy xx
Lovely card, adore this little bear.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends :)
Kelly.x
Cute card! Love the bear and the embossed background is fab :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends x
Jenny x