Gina K challenged us to make a project using Split Negative. We can make a card, gift tag, or anything we want as long as it has some Split Negative going on! This was a really fun technique...simple and elegant.
Shown are the 2 cards that I made following the video and the inside that I printed on the puter.
Stamps: Gina K - Poinsettia from "A Year of Flowers" by Melanie
Creative Clear Stamps Sentiment "Holiday Greetings"
Ink: Versamark
Background Paper: Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding Edged and Sponged with Gold Ink
Gold and Black Embossing Powder
Ribbon: Gina K
Learn about this technique from the videos Gina K posted this week by going to
Have fun doing a split negative project!
Theresa



These are way over the top elegant GF! So,so pretty! My card for A Fairy Creative Place color challenge does NOT shame yours! Yours inspired mine!LOL! I couldn't get it to work till I looked at yours!
ReplyDeleteTheresa this is breath taking! It is so gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did an outstanding job on this challenge! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete