Hello! I made this card with an older stamp set Wild Blossoms from GKD. I had a challenge for using a silhouette in mind when creating this card, but I found out that you can only do one entry and I had already entered. But I think this card will qualify for Monthly Mix Up Challenge at Gina K Designs. We are to use Black and White Plus Pop of one other Color. Other supplies used: GKD Blue Raspberry and Black inks, Circle dies, Ink Blending Brush, Black Marker for Edging the White Panel, White CS.
Challenge:
Shopping Our Stash: SOS 474 Challenge Blending In
Shopping Our Stash: SOS 474 Challenge Blending In

This turned out lovely with the perfect pop of soft blue!! I'm glad you had a chance to play along with the GKD July MM challenge.
ReplyDeleteWay to go shopping your stash…thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Blending In" challenge over at SOS!! Blending and silhouettes pair together perfectly!!
ReplyDeleteYour ink blended blue raspberry background really makes your silhouette pop ... so glad you *Blended In* with us at Shopping Our Stash.
ReplyDelete