Hello! We are in the swing of summer with sunny, warm days in Oho. I have taken some time to get in some cardmaking with some new items from Gina K Designs. I recently purchased her latest Watercolor Spring Kit. From the kit, I used some of the Floral Ephemera and Light Spruce and Medium Spruce inks with a stamp from So Many Sentiments stamp set in the making of this card. I took inspiration for this design from a GKD Video Partial Embossing with Embossing Folders. Other supplies used: GKD Innocent Pink CS, White CS, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Swiss Dots and Victoria , Scor-pal. ( Since I did not have the color of CS that I wanted for the mat, I improvised one by using the Light Spruce ink to color the edges of a white cardstock.)
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge: CHANNELING GINA. We are to chose one of Gina’s videos and make it our own.
Monthly Mix Challenge: CHANNELING GINA. We are to chose one of Gina’s videos and make it our own.
I used her Partial Embossing with Embossing Folders video.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Theresa

How beautiful!! I love partial embossing and you have really nailed the technique here. Lots of wonderful work going into this, thanks for playing along this month over at the Monthly Mix Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon.
ReplyDeleteJudy~ MMC Guest Designer