Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Bunny


Happy Easter!

Hello! I created this quick Easter card with a printed image that I had saved on my computer. After printing the image that I resized, I inked the edges with Pilot Metallic Gold marker and attached to a green panel embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls. Finished with a yellow card base and an old Hero Arts sentiment embossed with Gold EP. 

Challenge: 
Can You Handle the Pressure? Challenge Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of Easter
Double D Challenges: Easter Challenge Inspired by the bunny and flowers on mood board.


Praying for the people of Ukraine.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Theresa

3 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet and springy image, lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Theresa this is just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for sharing this lovely Easter creation with us at Double D also! Sure do appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your adorably cute card and image! Thank you for joining our challenges at Can You Handle The Pressure and Double D!
    Diane CYHTP DT and DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    Don't forget we have a year round Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween, giving you a chance to make Halloween cards year round, and with 50 or more players we have a prize to give away!
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!