Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Watering Can with Lilacs


Hello! Thanks for stopping by, Today I am sharing a card that I created for the Double D Challenge Something with a Handle. I made this a couple of days ago and forgot to post until today.  I used stamps and dies from a Hero Arts kit from July 2017.  The watering can was stamped on and cut from silver metallic CS and I used white CS and Copics for the Lilacs,  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Wow Silver EP. Used a shiny textured green CS from Bazzil for the background which made it hard to photograph because of the reflection. 










Pray for the people of Ukraine. 
Hugs, Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done Theresa! I can't think of anything better right now than a container full of lilacs! I hope this last cold snap didn't kill mine! Grrr Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Something with a Handle’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, lovely colors! I adore anything to do with flowers and/or watering cans! Happy Spring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Anything With Handles Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!