Hello and welcome! It has been a while since I created a card using a stencil so thought it was time to do so. I inked a white card stock with Gina K Ornamental Fans stencil using GKD Blue Raspberry and Fresh Asparagus inks and trimmed it to use as a background on my design, Stamped the flowers with Memento Back ink and heat embossed with Clear EP. I water colored the image with the same inks used in the background. I die cut the flowers and popped up with some white foam. I stamped and die cut the word Hello and also popped up with foam. Finished the card with a White Card Base and Black mat. I really like these colors together and how the design came together since I did not have a plan in mind when I began. Stamps and Dies from Gina K Designs.
Challenges:
Pray for the people of Ukraine.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Theresa
That is a really pretty blend of colors with the stencil. I am really falling in love with stencils all over again recently. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteLove stencils !!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat effect !!
Love your card !
groeten Ineke
I really enjoyed your card using stencil, the duo color really make the card pops. Thank you for joining us at MMM
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely. I like the way your background echoes the colours in the flower. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
ReplyDelete