Welcome to the studio! I have been playing with NBUS Gina K Designs Sketched Flowers Stamps and Dies to create this card which I recently purchased. I stamped 4 flowers with DOI Fossilized Amber and stamped the centers with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and added some fock to the center for texture. When was the last time that I used that? Stamped some leaves and stems with Memento Bamboo Leaves. Die cut all these and arranged on my card. First, I prepared my white card base by embossing the front with Darice Floral Frenzy EF and partial die cutting the edge with the flower dies. The sentiment is from an older GKD set Hope is Faith. Finished with some strips of yellow CS on the inside. Photo below shows inside and die cut edge.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs: Make a card with a shaped border edge using die cuts.
Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs: Make a card with a shaped border edge using die cuts.
Daring Cardmakers: For Ukraine -Sunflowers, Blue, Yellow, Hope
Just Us Girls Challenge: #623 Trend Week Embossing Folder
NBUS Challenge : #36 Never Before Used Schtuff
Pray for the people of Ukraine.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Theresa
What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining along for this months challenge.
ReplyDeleteTotally fab make and a great way to use your NBUS - thank you for sharing it with us this month
ReplyDeleteKathyk
NBUS Guest DT member for March
Fabulous card design, Theresa. The embossed flowers really add to the cut ones and what a great idea to have that partial cut edge. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sunflower design in support of Ukraine, Theresa! It's been ages since I've used flock or, for that matter, done or seen a lovely flower-edged design like this and you've reminded me how much I love it! Beautiful embossing and coloring, too. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing your support for those in Ukraine
by joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week
Very beautiful! Did you glue the flowers to the die cut flower edge of the front of the card? How do you partial die cut the flower edge? Thank you.
ReplyDelete