Hello! I made this masculine Birthday card that was inspired by the challenge Can You Handle The Pressure? which is to use anything with Embossing with a Twist of Plaid. I had a hard time finding some plaid paper but finally found a scrap that I used on the card with embossing. It seems that I have used nearly all the plaid papers that were in my stash.
Supplies: Memento Lady Bug Ink, Versamark Ink, Red Embossing Powder. Heartfelt Creations Pocket Stamp, Gina K Design stamps and dies from Enjoyable Greetings set, GKD Birthday sentiment. Blue Card stock panels already embossed with Cuttlebug Gingham EF that I found in my stash. Plaid Mat embossed with Cuttlebug Wicker Weave (hard to see in photo). White CS Base. Gold Brads. Square of leftover Pellon fabric that I stuffed in the pocket as a handkerchief.
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Something with Pockets
Pray for the people of Ukraine.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Theresa
Fabulous pocket card and your plaid you found is perfect for it!! Thank you for joining our challenges at Double D and Can You Handle The Pressure!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT and CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
Oh Theresa, this is awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. Thanks for also sharing this clever creation in our 'pocket' challenge over on our DOUBLE D Challenge Blog