Sunday, February 6, 2022

Quick and Easy Valentines


Welcome friends! I am sharing 4 Valentine cards that I quickly made using some of the same products. Supplies used were White Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Patterned papers from a Pack purchased at Joann's several years ago, Spellbinders Scalloped Heart Dies, Polka Dots EF, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Gina K stamps, Winnie & Walter stamps, and Pink Inks.  I used both negatives and positives of the die cuts when I assembled my designs.  

 F



Challenges:
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #213 Hearts

The Paper Players: PP577 Theme Challenge Love and Friend
CASology: Week 400 Affection


Stay Safe and Healthy! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. WOW these are all just beautiful Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs. Love how you used your papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. WE hope you will join us again.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty ~pretty cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set of cards!! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great set of cards! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology and Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!