Hello! This card was made for the Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs. We are to make a fun fold card and to create a pattern paper with Gina K Stamps to use on our card. I used stamps and a die from GKD Whimsical Wildflowers set. The image on the front fold was created using the Faux Cloisonne technique that I recently learned about from the CAS Mix Up Challenge here. I used the glossy magazine page shown below to create the focal image. I use the same die to cut the image and also to partially cut the edge of the front flap of the white card base. I attached the cut out image to that edge. My patterned paper that I created is shown on the left and right folds. Added some GKD Ribbon and a sentiment from GKD Wild About You Set. Used GKD Fresh Asparagus Ink and Distress Ink Fossilized Amber. I will be including a message on the inside of the card when I use it.
From an old issue of Living
Stay Safe and Healthy! Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Love your fun fold card and the patternend paper you created. Thank you for joining in this months challenge over at Gina K. Designs. ❤️
ReplyDelete