Hello! I am using a new Embossing Folder by Parklane called Large Floral that I just purchased the other day. First new crafting item that I have bought in a while. Do not know why I bought it when I have so many EF's! It just called out "Buy me". But I felt less guilty buying it when I came across a new challenge to use our embossing folders. Can You Handle the Pressure's first challenge is Anything Goes with Embossing with a Twist of Pink. I embossed a panel of white CS with the EF and colored the raised areas and flowers with a pod and pink ink pad. I colored in the leaves and stems with a green marker. Trimmed the panel and attached to a white mat and then a card base of a patterned paper. Stamped a birthday sentiment that I trimmed and attached to top of the card. Used Gina K stamps and pink ink.
Other Challenges:
Creations In Pink: Challenge #43 Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
Seize the Birthday: #233 Dichromatic. Use just 2 colors. Used shades of pink and green.
| Double D |
Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Great card !!!
ReplyDeleteI can see you want to have something new....
I just bought some stuff....
My craftroom is full of stuff !!
groeten Ineke
GREAT JOB Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Pink’ challenge and our new Can You Handle The Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. Your support is greatly appreciated!!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink
Beautiful! Embossing Folders are so much fun and versatile! Pretty images and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Shades Of Pink Challenge. Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully created card with your EB folder, I can totally understand why you had to have it! Thank you for joining our challenges at Double D and Can You Handle The Pressure!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT and CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Double D}
Great card with your new EF. Love how you colored it and added your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT
ReplyDelete