Welcome! I have another entry for the Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K designs. The January challenge is to use Gina K Inks with water to create a card. I blended Gina K Fresh Asparagus ink on Gina K white cardstock and the spritzed with water that had some Perfect Pearls mixed in. Loved the effect...hope you can see in the photo. Stamped some trees and sentiment from Gina K Northwoods stamp set with Gina K Black ink. Die cut with a Spellbinders Die and simply attached to a Gina K Black cardstock base. Really like this clean and simple masculine card!
Other Challenges:
Cut It Up: Challenge 243 Anything goes.
Seize the Birthday: #230 Anything Goes Birthday
Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments.
Theresa

Beautiful water color card !!!! I
ReplyDeleteI do not know Gina K, I will look it up !
groeten Ineke
Fabulous masculine card! Thanks for joining in at STB
ReplyDelete