Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Playing With Gina K Inks and Water


Hello! Second post today....something other than Christmas cards.

Today I have been playing with the Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K designs. The challenge is to use Gina K Inks with water to create a card. I inked a panel of white GKD Cardstock with GKD ink Barely There and spritzed with water, but I did not get the effect that I wanted.....think the ink was too light to show. I stamped the panel with a GKD stamp from Thank You Friend set with GKD Black ink. Using a water brush and GKD Fresh Asparagus ink, I water colored the leaves and stems of the image. I die cut the image with an oval die and layered on to a die cut layer of GKD Grass Green cardstock. I finished by using a card base of Coral CS layered with the leftover panel and the layered image. I will add a sentiment when I use the card. 
Challenge:
Monthly Mix Challenge: Use Gina K Inks with water to create a card. 
Die Cut Divas: January Challenge Theme Flowers. Used Spellbinders oval dies. 

Stay Safe and Healthy!
 Thanks for stopping by. 
I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. Thanks!