Today I am sharing a card made with a scrap of patterned paper, some never before used stamps, and gold brads. I started with Neenah White Cardstock that I stamped with 2 angel stamps from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine using Versamark ink and heat embossed with Gold EP. I added some sparkly Stickles to the wings and robes. Added a strip of patterned paper that I edged with Pilot Gold Marker and embellished with Gold Brads. Quick and easy Christmas card to add to my stash.
Challenges:
Merry Little Christmas Challenge: MLCCB 42 Anything Christmas Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge: LTSCB#153 Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff: #440 Embossing-Used heat embossing on my card.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF (Embossing) challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
ReplyDeleteDeanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Your heat embossing is stunning in Gold. Thanks for joining us at Use Your stuff
ReplyDeleteCute and simple Christmas card. Love the little angels. Thank for joining us at MLCCB
ReplyDeleteTina DT