Sunday, February 7, 2021

Love Bears Repeating

Hello! What better to do on a very cold winter than post some cards?  I have been trying to send some of my stash of cards to places such as nursing homes. I recently mailed a package of 65 and another one of 50 cards to places where I hope they will bring joy to people. 
Now I am hoping to enter some cards in some of the fun challenges that I have been missing.  This card made for Valentine's is a very clean and simple one that I multi stamped a sentiment and hearts in Memento Red Ink on a white panel and then attached to a card base of pattern paper.  I added some red glitter glue to the center of the hearts for a bit of sparkle. Stamps: Gina K Designs Heart Stamp set. 
Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: All about Love. Use word Love on front.
Double D Challenges: Valentine Love
Allsorts Challenge: Week 610 Love is.....💓
Monthly Mix Challenge: Gina K Designs February challenge is "Love is in the Air"-Love Theme








Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super take on the theme, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleverly designed card, so CUTE~thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Theresa this is just awesome! You are so clever ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great clean and simple card, and kudos to you for getting those words straight. I love this. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  7. How very classy and elegant! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!