Sunday, February 7, 2021

Cards from a Napkin and Stamps


Hello!  Today I am sharing 3 cards that I made from a napkin and added sentiments using stamps from Gina K Designs.  I used Stick It Paper ( double side adhesive) to attach the trimmed sections of the napkin to card bases of GKD Red Velvet Cardstock.  First design was a square card using a GKD die cut heart stamped with sentiment from GKD Birds & Blossoms.


For this horizontal design, I used a gold embossed sentiment from GKD Heart Stamp set.

I attached this portion of the napkin on white paper before attaching to the red card base.  Die cut the flag that was stamped with a script sentiment from GKD A Year of Flowers.

Challenges: 
Mod Squad Challenge: All about Love. Use word Love on front.
Shopping Our Stash: Challenge 438 Love Is In the Air. Use napkin and stamps from stash. 
Allsorts Challenge: Week 610 Love is.....💓
Monthly Mix Challenge: Gina K Designs February challenge is "Love is in the Air"-Love Theme

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love all the hearts! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super design, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great napkin card design. Perfect for a LOVE occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful hearts, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design here. So clever to use the napkin. And the gold is the perfect final touch. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!