Hello! My card today was inspired by the Photo Inspiration DCC Challenge F321 at The House That Stamps Built. As I starting planning my design, I remembered a Repeat Impressions stamp Lily of the Valley that I do not think I ever used in a card. I combined this with stamps from RI Hello Cling set using colors and other elements from the Photo. Other supplies: White CS, Pattern Paper from MME, Texture paper from DCWV, Versamark ink, DOI Brown, Wow Chestnut Embossing Powder, Copics, Liquid Pearls, Memento Inks.
Other Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes with Patterned Paper.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes with Patterned Paper.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


Love your take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us over at the House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card design and I love the flowers. I have a few Lily of the Valley which this reminds me of.
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike! Your card is very similar to mine for the inspiration challenge. Love your dotted paper, and the bit of brown really brings the color combo to life! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and this Hello stamp and lily of the valley teamed up so pretty. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!
ReplyDelete