Saturday, September 5, 2020

Recycled Box


Hello!  Taking time out to post a card that I made for the Challenge DCC S220 at The House That Stamps Built which is to use a recycled item on your creation.  This was easy for me to do since I save a lot of items in my studio.  I pulled out a Kleenex box that I had saved because I like the pattern on the box....they really use some nice designs on those boxes. I was also inspired by Donna's card that she made with a recycled Kleenex box.  I trimmed a portion of the box, inked the edges with a gray copic marker and attached to a white card base.  I stamped the Repeat Impressions stamp- a large "Thanks"- on a scrap of white cardstock with a Memento Gray ink  and embossed with Clear EP.  Attached to the card. I stamped and embossed the Repeat Impressions words "for all you do" on the large yellow circle in the pattern to finish. 

Other Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper. 

Stay Healthy! Wear a mask!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. I will have to start looking at my tissue boxes a bit closer. Love your "recycled" card using the tissue box. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it looks like another fabulous patterned tissue box! They really do have some of the prettiest patterns! Love the colors on yours; so modern! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful recycled design. I used to use tissue boxes years ago too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!