Saturday, September 12, 2020

Hello with Flowers


Hello!  I recently purchased the Watercolor Florals cardmaking Kit from the Artsystamper Shop which includes some beautiful digital stamps and papers.  I used the solid green paper as the card base, with a layer of blue cardstock, and then a layer of one of the floral patterns.  I printed one of the colored floral images on watercolor paper, added a bit of  coloring with Copic markers and pink foiling, and cut with a circle die.  I attached the image to a circle that I foiled with the pink foil paper.  Assembled the card and completed it with a sentiment from the kit  and pearls from my stash.  Love the colors in the design.

Artsystamper Shop Labor Day sale ends Sept 15th.

 







Challenges:
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge: #23 Anything Goes
Mix It Up Challenge Blog: MIUCB #41 Anything Goes + Foiling







This second photo better shows the shine of the foiling. 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa!

    What a thrill to see your lovely card here! Thanks so much for deciding to purchase the kit. Have you joined The Artsystamper Addiction on Facebook? I have some freebies there, and would love to see your projects posted there to share.

    Hugs,
    Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Everything goes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a great card design with that set. I was so tempted to buy it too but instead I got other wonderful sets. I am sure one day I will get it as the more I see cards using it the more I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great job with this set ... love your design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stellar project! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MIUCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!